Herb Garden generates Breeding scrolls periodically.
- Every guild member will able to claim an Incubation scroll every N days.
- A guild member has to claim their reward from the building.
- Upgrades in this building will decrease the duration of the scroll creation, which means guild members will be able to claim their rewards in less days.
- There is no level cap.
- With every level generation, the duration decreases 2 days. Once the duration is down to 16 days, the next update will increas the rewarded Incubation Scroll count and turn the duration back to 30 days.
- Herb garden requires both Tomato and Lettuce resources to be upgraded.
Where can I check how many days are left for the guild member to be able to claim the rewards from buildings?
Each building displays a timer that shows amount of time left for the next reward.
What happens if a guild upgrades a building before previous reward timer finished?
The new level accounts the passed time and calculates remaining time accordingly. If you spent 4 days on previous level and next level's reward appears in every 28 days, then next claim will be 24 days later.
Is timer guild wide?
Yes, the timer is guild wide and not personal.
Does new members become eligible for the first reward immediately?
A guild member becomes eligible for a building reward if they spent the whole waiting period in that guild. This means if a player joins a guild in the middle of an epoch, they will not be able to claim that reward.