How to Race in Competitive Races?
- Head to the menu.
- Choose the Mega Race tab.
- Click the button.
- Select a Snail to race.
Mega Race Rules
|Entry Fee||0.1 Avax|
|Prize Pool||ParticipantCount * EntryFee * 90%|
|Availability||Every 16 Hours|
- Each race has 16-64 spots available.
- If minimum required number(16) of spots are filled, a countdown starts for scheduling.
- If maximum number(64) of spots are filled, race schedules immediately.
- Players can enter races with AVAX and WAVAX.
- Once the spots are filled, a starting time will be assigned for the race.
- Mega Races does not affect snail's competitive ELO.
- Prize pool will be distributed among the top quarter of players with respect to their ranking. i.e: 4 winners for 12 snails, 5 winners for 13 snails.
- Protocol's cut will be used for SLIME ecosystem(Liquidity).
Speed on Mega Races
- All traits works as usual except for adaptations and trail preferences.
- Unlike competitive races, mega races do not have conditions. Thus snails adaptations and trail preferences does not work on Slime Colleseum.
- Since adaptations do not work on Collesum, negative genome coefficients stays negative.
- Snail's average speed increases with its level on mega races. Keep in mind that a lower level snail can still outperform a higher level snail.
- Prize pool will be distributed among the top quarter of players with respect to their ranking.
- Prize increases linearly from last winner to top.
- Each winner wins at least 2 times the entry fee.
How Many Races Can a Snail Simultaneously Participate in?
There is no limit of the number of races that a Snail can race in at the same time.
Which Currency Will Be Used for Entering Mega Races?
In order to enter races that have fees, you will require AVAX/WAVAX in your wallet.
Against whom do I compete in Mega Races?
Any snail can compete in Mega Races.