The Snail Trail Whitelist Event was held on our official Discord for 3 months from
The purpose of the whitelist was to
- allow more unique users to have a chance to mint Snail NFTs,
- avoid whales,
- and create a fair minting process.
The whitelist increases the game's unique user count from day zero which not only decreases the sell pressure on NFTs and consequenctly boosts the game economy but also provides a better and more distributed game experience for every player.
The first whitelist event was announced on
October 28th, 2021 and ended on
November 8th, 2021.
- Users who joined Discord before
October 28thwere able to claim an Early Snail role.
- Users who joined Discord in between
November 8thwere able to claim a Just-In-Time (JIT) Snail role.
The second whitelist event was announced on
December 28th, 2021 and ended on
January 29th, 2022.
- Users who joined Discord after
November 8thwere able to claim a Late Snail role.
Anyone who verified their wallet through the Snailed Discord bot received their whitelist role. No additional requirements were needed.
- Whitelisted users will be able to mint before the official mint date.
- The public mint will start after the whitelist mint event. A wallet will be able to mint one Snail.