Guild members can turn into their snails into workers which they can dig down into the sink to gather Tomato residue. Tomato is the most crucial resource for research upgrades.
- Every sink level increases base Tomato production by 10%.
- Each snail generates 0.00028 Tomato per second at base level which roughly equals to 1 Tomato per hour per snail.
- Snails occupied as workers will not be able to race, sold or transferred during their long shift until they transformed back by their owners.
- Guild members can stake or un-stake any number of snails they own in anytime.
- Gathered Tomato residues has to be claimed by the owner of the snails, directly into the guild's treasury.
- If the user leaves their guild without collecting the Tomato residues, Tomatos will be lost. However, snails gain proficiency on mining Tomato residues as long as their work is not interrupted.
- More workers you have in darkest pipes of the sink the more Tomato residues will be gathered.
- Guılds can upgrade Sink with Tomato that gathered which help workers to equip better tools and navigate faster. This will help them to gather more resource.
- Sink requires Tomato resource to be upgraded.
- Snails will mine Tomato residues faster proportionally the time they spent in sink. Proficiency will not be lost if the worker is un-staked, so snail will carry over their skills lifetime.
- Each snail has a 1.00 Work Boost from birth. For every day spent at the deep darkness of the Sink will increase it by 0.01 permenantly.
- Example: If a snail spends 200 days in the Sink, their Work Boost will be 3.00
Ideally, if a player have spare snails that the player does not want to sell/breed/burn, these snails can be send to gather Tomato. While a snail is gathering Tomato it also gains Work Boost and increase the potential value of itself.
What happens if I leave a guild while my snails are at work?
Once you leave a guild, your workers stop working, but snails are still at the workers contract. Once you leave a guild without claiming gathered Tomato, Tomato will be lost and will not be credited to your old guild.
- If you need to unstake workers, you can use
Unstakebutton through your profile with filtering
- If you leave a guild and decide to join another guild, you can use
Restakebutton at the new guild to let your snails continue working for new guild without unstaking them from the contract(Thus saving some fee)