There are several available tracks to race. A track differs from others in the distance and conditions.
In the real world, an average Snail moves at a 1m/h speed. Obviously, the Snail Trail Slider Committee would not accept such a low performance on races. In Snail Trail, there are 9 different trail distances. The trail distances are in meters.
- Each Snail has two preferred trail distances. An owner should test a Snail on different trails to find its true potential.
Each track will have three conditions that can be countered with a Snail's adaptations.
- Conditions are generated randomly for each race from each Adaptation category.
There are six different location themes planned for the trails.
- Good old garden! Are you ready, Garden Snails?!
- The ground is much better if it's a little bit moist!
- Rrrrring rrrrring, watch out for bikes!
- You know what seawater's like, right? It... is... salty.
- The easiest way to slide. Just slide away!
- Keep your eyes peeled! You might encounter snailiens out there.
With the launch, there will only be a Garden themed map available. Other visuals will be introduced with a later patch.
Each race track will have an event location for players to differantiate them in the race board. This is purely cosmetic.